ARRL Membership

CARS is an ARRL affiliated club and receives a commission when CARS members join or renew their ARRL membership through CARS. In order for CARS to receive the commission, please follow this process. Contact the CARS Treasurer with any questions.

  1. Fill out a paper ARRL membership application.

  2. Provide the following items to the CARS Treasurer. The items can be mailed to PO Box 31264, Independence, OH 44131 or given to the Treasurer in person at any CARS meeting.

    • Your completed ARRL membership application
    • A check made out to ARRL for the full amount due on the application
    • A stamped envelope addressed to ARRL. The ARRL address is on the membership application. Please do not seal the envelope.